Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Candy Cane Lane Fabric

Confession: I'm in love with the Stampin' Up! Candy Cane Lane fabric- it's so retro, vintage and nostalgic:)  And for just $0.99 (3 extra large fat quarters!), the value and quality are unbeatable!  Of course I snagged multiple sets with a few ideas in mind but have since checked out what others are doing too!
 Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric
Here are a few ideas- I'll be revealing one of my own later this week!

Pennant Card

Pennant Banner (switch out the fabric for Candy Lane!)

No Sew Tote Bag!

Candy Bar Wrappers

Credit Card Holder

Tissue Case

Trivet & Embellished Candle

Girl's Quilted Skirt

Can't say enough how I love the prints & quality of Stampin' Up! fabric- check out Deck the Halls, also for just $0.99!!!

And stay tuned for my 'Homemade Kid's Christmas Gift' using Candy Cane Lane fabric....

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment