Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

DIY Minnie Mouse Topiary

Preparations for Livy's Minnie Mouse party are still in full swing...


..and I just finished 2 of these!
 This was a first time attempt for me but will definitely be doing these again:)


I started with these little galvanized buckets from IKEA...


...and some floral foam cylinders from Dollar Tree.


In order to temporarily secure the foam,
 I cut up a box and wedged pieces around the foam- free is good:)


Next I took some pie sticks (World Market clearance) & red paper shred (Dollar Tree)...


...to finish assembly!


I also attached some polka dot ribbon to the buckets 
with my handy dandy hot glue gun- polka dot happy:)

 

And my Little Ms were playing so well as I crafted, making the process much more enjoyable:)


Get the full details on the Minnie Mouse heads here!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment