Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

DIY Minnie Mouse Picture Frame

So after much deliberating, planning & discussing,
Olivia will be celebrating her 4th birthday with a classic Minnie Mouse themed party:)



And as I'm scurrying to get details in order, props in place and
new projects rolling, I started with this simple DIY endeavor: a custom frame.



I took an unfinished, $ frame from the craft store and topped it with some red craft paint-
the cut out was already present.


Next I took some scalloped polka dot ribbon and adhered it to the sides with
my handy dandy hot glue gun...



and made a bow the same way.



Finally I looked at some Disney font and free handed
the birthday girl's name and some funky "ears" with a Sharpee-
I'm afraid I never did well in art class:/



Livy was thrilled with the results though &  it should look sweet
nestled on the mantle during the party, 
complete with a photo of Livy & Minnie Mouse:)



 Until I can get Livy to model her skirt, here's my next party project in process:)

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment