Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DIY Mickey Mouse T Shirt

We have an upcoming Disney vacation planned, so I've opted to DIY a few clothing items...


...this is a first time attempt for me and so far, I'm quite pleased:)


This project is for Jonah so I started with a basic white T shirt.  These can be found anywhere including craft stores- I found mine, brand new at our favorite resale shop for $2:)

8 1/2" x 11" Print 'n Press Iron-On Inkjet Paper

Next I used a coupon for some cotton, iron on sheets that are printer compatible...


...downloaded the free image from Disney Movie Rewards, printed and got my iron ready...


...no fuss and in approx 30 seconds, the shirt was complete!

One of the easiest DIY projects I've attempted and I can't wait for him to showcase it while enjoying the Magic Kingdom:)


Next I'll be sharing Livy's DIY Minnie Mouse skirt:)

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment