Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Homemade Diaper Wet Bag

 Here's one of the many sewing projects I've been working on this past week- a diaper wet bag for Jonah!


I purchased the PUL (polyurethane laminate) from Hobby Lobby with a coupon and had the black nylon cord on hand from my fishie project.


After ironing out some kinks with my sewing machine (thank you Grome's!!!) and replacing my faulty thread & needle, this project was a cinch:)


I didn't even bother to change out the orange thread in my bobbin since it blended well!

It's been washed numerous times this week and works like a charm- so glad I took the 30 mins to make this which saved me a chunk of change:)


And since I was in the groove, I made a small bag for me (cloth liners) and a medium bag to keep in the car for random rubbish.



Best part of this project, apart from this being very satisfying and quick, was that I made all 3 bags for under $5!  Love that!




Let me know if you have any questions:)

Thanks,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment