Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Felted Fall Garland

 "Ricky" & I are honored to be hosting our family Thanksgiving dinner this year so a little decor is in order...but if you're like me, then you're rushing around trying to decorate for Thanksgiving at the last minute:)

Hence my handy dandy Felted Fall Garland:


This comes together in under 30 mins so you can totally try this too!

First run some felt (I just used craft sheets) through your Big Shot in several colors...


...arrange in desired pattern and then thread!


Hang in desired place & you're done!  No sewing, no adhesive- easy & the kids are thrilled:)

Total cost: less than a dollar for the felt!  Great activity for the kids to help with too:)

Have fun & stay tuned for my handy dandy fall wreath:)
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment