Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Fall Wreath

As promised, here is part 2 of my last minute Thanksgiving decor: a fall wreath....waiting to be hung!  Who doesn't love fall leaves & this wreath comes together in less than 30 minutes!


I nabbed some card stock leaves (LOVE the glimmer paper!) from Sweetstamper, assigned to the 'scrap pile' as many of them were missing a tip or two...


...then Livy & I crinkled and sponged them- she loves to "stam" aka "stamp"!


The elements were affixed to a grapevine wreath (Goodwill) with my handy dandy hot glue gun and ta da!


Total cost for this project: $0.99 for the wreath & it was a great activity for Livy & I to share:)

Check out this handmade Thanksgiving card made with the same fall leaves, courtesy of the Autumn Accents Sizzix die & Big Shot:)

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy celebrating this special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment