Saturday, March 15, 2014

DIY Minnie Mouse Topiary

Preparations for Livy's Minnie Mouse party are still in full swing...

..and I just finished 2 of these!
 This was a first time attempt for me but will definitely be doing these again:)

I started with these little galvanized buckets from IKEA...

...and some floral foam cylinders from Dollar Tree.

In order to temporarily secure the foam,
 I cut up a box and wedged pieces around the foam- free is good:)

Next I took some pie sticks (World Market clearance) & red paper shred (Dollar Tree)... finish assembly!

I also attached some polka dot ribbon to the buckets 
with my handy dandy hot glue gun- polka dot happy:)


And my Little Ms were playing so well as I crafted, making the process much more enjoyable:)

Get the full details on the Minnie Mouse heads here!


No comments:

Post a Comment