Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

You're Invited

Wow, we made it.  All the weeks (ahem, months) of planning, pinning, researching, note taking, supply gathering, experimenting, sewing & baking brought about a marvelous success for Livy's 3rd birthday and I'm finally getting around to sharing the details!

Granddaddy & Gramma with Livy, the birthday cowgirl!
I decided a while back to do a farm theme as Livy was enamored with farm animals, Old MacDonald etc... and I knew it would be a blast to organize:)  So many possibilities- I confessed to Sweetstamper that I could happily plan a farm birthday every year and make each one unique!  I was having that much fun...


 ...and so was Livy:)

So here is where things started: a custom birthday invitation made using My Digital Studio.  I'm not a techy girl but this came together so quickly and I had a blast designing it with Sweetstamper's help.  And most importantly, I didn't end up frustrated; it was so easy & quick:)  I had Stampin' Up! print the invites as their print quality is fab!



And here is the back...


Isn't it sweet?  I love the simplicity & vintage accents:)

Storytime 
I used the Storytime suite from Stampin' Up! for all of the images- LOVE!
And I can't wait to create a custom invite for Jonah's next birthday on My Digital Studio- try it free here!

Stay tuned for more farm paraphernalia:) 
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment