I've been chipping away at my Pinterest "to do" list and recently tackled these:
This recipe was another way to use our wonderful local, farm eggs:)
A simple mixing of wet ingredients...
...folded into the dry ingredients...
...and into a hot, buttered skillet...
...resulting in happy little munching faces...
...and lots of "Mmmmms"!
We usually enjoy oatmeal pancakes so these were a nice change.
Recipe: Greek Yogurt Pancakes
adapted from EverydayBelle
6 oz Greek yogurt (I used honey, whole fat)
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1. Combine dry ingredients & whisk until combined.
2. Combine wet ingredients in bowl and whisk until combined.
3. Fold dry ingredients into wet- if batter is too thick, add a spot of milk (I did!)
4. Heat greased griddle/pan on medium high heat and divide batter into 4 pancakes.
5 Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble & cook until both sides are golden brown.
6. Serve with your choice of fruit, nutella, maple syrup etc....
My Little M's topped their "new" pancakes with butter,
a drizzle of maple syrup & a sprinkling of "sugar snow" aka powdered sugar:)
Hope you enjoy!