Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DIY Stitched Felt Hair Clips



Last Friday, the Ricardo's (minus 'Ricky') participated in a little Valentines bash in our Moms & Tots group- it was great to see the tots marching around in their pink & red 'lovey' attire, celebrating this holiday:)  Did I get just one pic of this?  Sigh.  Alas, I didn't, even with my camera stowed in the diaper bag with such an intention- never happened.


There were fun snacks like popcorn bedazzled with red sugar, pink strawberry cake & caprese skewers...


Heart crazy straws for the tots and of course Valentines from my little Ms:)  For Eli, Livy crafted this and then helped create something special for the girls:)



These custom hair clips were quick & easy and I love them!  Each stitched felt piece is slightly unique and Livy helped decide which pieces should be allotted to Rose & Lily:)











I grabbed my handy dandy glue gun to whip these up and of course made one for Livy too!


And they fit into our Valentine boxes perfectly!

There's just enough time to make some of these Stitched Felt Hair Clips for V day so here's what you need:
  • Felt applique pieces (mine were from a previous Stampin' Up! mini catalog)
  • Glue gun
  • Barrettes of choice

Thanks for looking,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment