Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Gingerbread Cookies

During one or our weekly jaunts to Sprouts I stumbled upon some clearance in the refrigerated section...


...included were these all natural cookies from Immaculate Baking Co.  I've been wanting to try an Immaculate product (Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Cookie Dough etc...) so this was the perfect opportunity!

Now, I should preface this by saying that I hardly ever buy pre made dessert since I love to bake and I believe homemade is best...but every now & then it's nice to pop some cookie dough in the oven in just a few seconds...and it's a great chance to get my little Ms involved with very little trouble mess:)


Cute little dough rounds, smelling of ginger and ready to be baked...


...but first, instructions specify to roll the cookies in the included pack of sugar- sweet & pretty!


Baked & cooled I opted to sandwich them with some leftover cream cheese frosting I had on hand, turning these little spicy gems into something quite decadent & semi- homemade:)

And best of all, I had no regrets about the ingredient list!  Quick & easy AND all natural- thumbs up for Immaculate Baking Co.!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment