Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Burlap & Barns

Last minute birthday preparations in swing, I set out to tackle some table decor...


I considered making my own printables but time ran short as we've been preoccupied with finding a house (priorities...) so I hand stamped labels and mounted them on cream burlap...



...and then hot glued to clothespins.  I much preferred the texture of these little darlings vs printables so it worked out for the best:)


I also made a quick bow with some of the burlap & scraps from Livy's cow girl outfit for the mini chalkboard- handy dandy glue gun to the rescue, again!


And here is the "barn" cupcake tower!  I honestly haven't seen anything like this on pinterest but if someone else "created" this first, please feel free to take credit!

The construction was simply cardboard boxes wrapped in red wrapping paper- I cut white card stock letters using the Sizzix Big Shot & Typeset Alphabet Bigz die 
and applied with a 2 Way Glue Pen!

Livy was convinced that special presents were hidden in the barn which just increased her already heightened anticipation of her "birday":)


And last but not least, I added burlap cupcake wrappers...


...I love how they added another texture to the cupcake "barn"!

Thanks for following along as we wrap up Livy's farm birthday:)
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment