Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

DIY Minnie Mouse Coloring Book

For Olivia's 4th birthday, 
I opted to make a small favor in addition to the pinata goodies & "ears"-
custom Minnie Mouse coloring books!


These were easy & just took a little time to compile:)


I began by printing some free coloring pages...but notice that offending line of text at the top of the page... 


...it disappeared with some handy dandy white out!


And after cropping the pages to fit a 6x6 album cover, I scored each page to fold easily.


I then hole punched everything with the Crop-a-Dile & scored the cover.


I used white yarn to tie the book together...


...in bows, of course...


...and added the last touch: 
a giant M using Dollar Tree fun foam & cut on the Sizzix Big Shot!


I bundled crayons using the same white yarn to accompany the books:)
 Cost:
Coloring pages- free
Printing- free (I had credit on a copy card!)
Cardstock, yarn & fun foam- free (from stash)
Crayons- $2 (Dollar Tree)
Total Cost: $2 for 14 favors


My little Ms have enjoyed their little custom Minnie Mouse books
 & hopefully our young guests did too:)

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment