Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pennants, Pom Poms & Party Plates!

Before I share all the party pics, here are a few more 'behind the scenes' details.

What's a party without paper decor, right?!

All supplies are Stampin' Up! & were made using the Sizzix Big Shot
I've made a practice of creating custom pennants for the kid's birthdays...

Pennants minus the Minnie bows....
 
...and I love the special touch that is added...

 
...and now that Olivia can spell her name, she's really excited!


I used a tutorial from Pinterest to make the the tissue pom poms
 & grabbed my handy dandy Wire Works bundle-
see here & here for other projects using the Wire Works bundle:)

  
I found polka dot tissue at Dollar Tree...


...didn't fuss with making the wire fastener too pretty...


...rounded the ends with scissors...


...and then fouffed!!!
Do that a few more times & you're set!


And one more paper decor touch...


...Minnie Mouse party plates!

Black card stock circles and a hot glued Minnie Mouse bow- easy!

Next, the complete unveiling of Livy's Minnie Mouse party!

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment