Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Scape Challenge

I love the fall and I love to bring this season indoors.  Of course, the projects I dream of require more time & money than I currently have at my disposal, so what's a girl to do?  I confess that I often mope with blank walls & shelves as I'm not able to accomplish these creative projects exactly the way I envisioned but today I put all that in the past:)

So here it is, my fall scape challenge: create fall ambiance indoors using only objects from your home!  This means free, up-cycling fun...and lots of imagination!

I chose to make use of the neglected space above my cupboards & here is what I started with:


Boring.

I'll be unveiling my fall scape at the end of the week & would love to see what you create too!

Have fun creating & using your imagination to create some blustery autumn decor, indoors:)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment