Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Scape Reveal!

Greetings fellow autumn lovers:)

As promised, I'm revealing my indoor fall scape, using only what I had on hand- totally free & up-cycled, transforming my blah space above the cupboards into this...


That's right, cheesy greenery & all:)


I started with some mini wooden crates that I found at Goodwill- I'm planning on using them as props for Livy's 3rd birthday bash:)  I stuffed some faux greenery inside and some little gourd s&p shakers.  The glass pear was a Target find ages ago...



Next I centered a set of vintage milk bottles in a chicken wire basket as this was my prize piece, found online here.  The frame was another Goodwill find and it perfectly showcased some owl tissue paper I had just snagged in the $ section of Target...


A goldish wire basket (Goodwill) and a tin pie plate found at Big Lots in the clearance for 69 cents balanced one end of the cupboards, softened by some hand-me-down greenery from Sweetstamper and a glass apple...



Finally I stashed some acorn/wheat sheaf potpourri in an apothecary jar, placed on a wooden stand (Goodwill) between a mini wooden bucket and a faux pumpkin (Sweetstamper!).
 
The kids were quite excited to see my popping up and down on dining room chairs as I arranged & rearranged and 'Ricky' rewarded me with a "Looks nice":)

So, what did you create?  

I was quite chuffed to discover that I was able to brighten up a major focal spot in the kitchen without spending a penny & so can you!

Thanks for stopping by,

Tiffany





No comments:

Post a Comment