Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

DIY Vintage Shoe Clips

Long ago, before I met "Ricky", I had a pair of black, strappy heels that showcased jeweled medallions and were very much a 'statement' piece. 


Eventually they wore out though so I thought to preserve their legacy by reusing the jeweled medallions...somehow???


Enter DIY shoe clips!


I found these small black alligator clips at Hobby Lobby...


...and were just the right size.


So, with my handy dandy hot glue gun, I attached the medallions to the clips and had a lovely new accessory in less than 5 mins...


...which is exactly how much time I had to create these before dashing out the door for church this past Sunday!

 DIY Shoe Clips:
Medallions: free
Clips: $0.45 ($2.99 for 4 pairs, minus 40% coupon)
TOTAL: $0.45

So, for less than $0.50, I was able to create a snazzy accessory with vintage charm- pretty chuffed:)

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment