Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

DIY Butterfly Applique



 Ms. O seems to go through more play clothes than Jonah so I'm always on the lookout for good deals- I picked up a plain purple tank at GAP on clearance and then found a pair of polka dot knit bottoms at Kid to Kid that matched perfectly, and they were brand new!

 

The trousers were a bit long though so I opted to make them capri length and use the extra fabric to make some butterflies...


...I added some fusible adhesive to the back of the knit and then cut out the butterflies on the handy dandy Sizzix Big Shot- easy!


I also added 2 butterflies to the back of Livy's shirt:)  And as you can see, it's a favorite outfit!

I have dress & a skirt completed, ready to share- just waiting for a little girl to model them, nicely!

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment