Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

DIY Jewelry Organizer


Another Pinterest project completed, finally!

photo courtesy of Pinterest
I have wanted to make one of these jewelry organizers for awhile...

 
...and it's finally complete & hung in its rightful place, serving its purpose beautifully:)


I started with a piece of reclaimed wood from friend, Syl and Granddaddy helped to drill the holes while I kept our little Ms away from the power tools!


 Next I picked out knobs at Hobby Lobby while they were 1/2 price...


...screwed in place and sawed the excess screw off the back...


...attached hanging strips and hung in place, complete with necklaces galore:)

I'm LOVING this piece and its rustic charm and I think of my dear friend, Syl and her fence each time I pass by:)

Cost:
Wood- free
Knobs- <$10
Hardware- free
Total: <$10!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment