Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Village

In the past few years I've developed a deepening appreciation of Christmas villages, however, due to limited budget & space, never considered launching into this facet of decor collection:)

During a Goodwill 'raid' a few months ago, I saw these little houses, perched on a shelf...


 They were perfect!   If only there were more, since you can't form a village with just 2 houses...








 ...a little further down the aisle I discovered a church- how appropriate:)  I guess once a 'PK', always a 'PK'!












And then a theater for my lovely sister-in-law, Leah (theater major) and for my dramatic family...



...and then a bakery as we're a family who love to bake and I'm now obsessed with Bakery Lorraine (Eggnog Eclair)...


...and last but not least, a City Hall- no comment!  Let's just say that God Almighty has quite a sense of humor in provided this lovely edifice vs a bank, school house etc...!  I'm a much better driver now:)

Sometimes, when you're secretly hoping for something and all the while knowing you just can't have it right now, God in His great love provides:)

My Christmas village was a whopping $8, making me one happy shopper & 'Ricky' is now anxious to light them up!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment