Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Measuring Up...

I trust that you have all enjoyed a marvelous Christmas- as you can tell, I took a wee break to fully immerse myself in the festivities and enjoyed each moment to the fullest!



And now it's time to get back to grocery shopping, cooking lasagna, washing diapers, organizing toys etc... and prioritizing my next mountain of projects:)  So while I've been mentally making some notes, I stumbled upon this wonderful free measurement chart- the vintage theme had me in a moment:)

I've been wanting a handy dandy measurement chart to keep better track of my little M's for awhile but assumed I would have to orchestrate it myself...equating to never being done since I'm not techy...at all!  I've been grinning since finding this little treasure and can't wait to fill in some measurements!

What am I planning to make first?  I think some flannel PJ bottoms and then Valentines outfits since that's just around the corner:)

Stay tuned for details on the handmade gifts I've been working on for the past month or so- they were a hit on Christmas Day and the whole family is requesting more 'handmade holiday' themes:)  Can't wait!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment