Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

"I Hep!"


Crock Pot dinners are fabulous and always a win-win at the Ricardo's, especially when beef is included.  With that in mind, I layered beef ribs, red potatoes & carrots in my handy dandy Crock Pot for a dinner this week...to which Livy enthusiastically declared, "I hep" and ran off muttering, "I get me 'tool"!


So, propped on her "tool", Livy eagerly piled in the carrots and then sprinkled Penzey's Mitchell Steak Seasoning (free with an order!) over everything.  This proved to be another great way to get Livy involved in helping...and she was an angel following this exercise...for at least a few minutes anyway:)


Everything was tender & lovely after 6 hours on low...

...and Livy was thrilled to tell 'Ricky' that she "hepped" make his dinner:)

Enjoy,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment