Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

Jonah Takes His Nap


My "Peanut" stopped taking naps almost a year ago which blessedly resulted in she & Jonah going to bed at the same time in the evening, allowing "Ricky" & I some quality time alone...shocker, I know...

 

 ...so while Jonah naps alone, Livy enjoys some quiet time, sometimes preparing for Baby M...


...and making sure her baby dolls get their rest...


...with appropriate blankets & pillows:)


And this week she's been practicing with her glue sticks...


 and some left over paint chips...


 ...and working through her tendency to avoid getting "snicky" fingers...


"See?"

I'm so thankful for these special moments with our growing girl and seeing her grasp more of life each day and for "Ricky" who works so hard, making it possible for me to be at home, each day, with our little Ms:)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment