Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Jasmine Dress

I was privileged to win 5 free patterns from Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop awhile back & one of my choices was 'The Jasmine Dress'...


Here's my little Peanut sporting her dutiful pose while Mama attempts to snap a few pics...


I chose this red print (Hobby Lobby clearance!) with a vintage feel...


 ...and a plain mustard cotton for the contrasting bits:)

 

 Notice the petal ties...

 

...this was my first attempt at petal ties & I love how they turned out:)


And best of all, Olivia loves her new dress too!  Light & breezy, perfect for summer fun & an easy sew:)  Looking forward to using more Peek-a-Boo patterns, creating special pieces for my little Ms:)

Cost:
Fabric: approx $6
Elastic: $1
TOTAL: $7

Thanks for looking,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment