Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Faves

Time for more products reviews!

**Note: the opinions expressed are totally my own; I have not been reimbursed by any company to share the following:)

Melissa & Doug Wooden Primary Beads:

I found these (at Marshall's, of all places) and snagged them, thinking they would make a great surprise for the kids on one of those fidgety afternoons:) Olivia loves them and I love that the pieces are too big to be a choking hazard for Jonah, though I don't leave them unsupervised to be safe. This makes for a great way to reinforce colors, shapes and work on fine tuning those motor skills- the developed necklaces also make for great accessorization:)

Snackimals:

Both Livy & Jonah dig Barbara's Snackimals- I think we've tried each flavor. Oatmeal & Snickerdoodle are current faves- you can see that Jonah has no trouble polishing off his snackimals in a groovy purple bib, courtesy of Olivia:)

All natural goodness for a sweet treat and Livy loves all the different animals- we work on appropriate sound effects as she munches:) I've been purchasing through Sprouts but they're available through other places.

Kindy Garden:

I recently ordered 2 personalized prints for Jonah & Olivia through Kindy Garden, created by my good friend Megan aka superbly gifted artist:) The above pic doesn't do Livy's print justice, I'm afraid (so tricky to get good lighting around nap times!)- it's gorgeous though! The paper quality and colors are stunning and match perfectly with Livy's bedroom:)

These lovely stickers came too- saving them for a special occasion:) Check out Kindy Garden for the perfect birthday/shower gift, decor addition etc... and you'll be so glad you did:)

Newman's Own All Natural Pizza:

Since changing over our diet/groceries to 'all natural' I've been hunting for a decent pizza option for Livy & hubby- they don't eat it often but when they do, it's need to be good. While they both prefer when I make homemade pizza using a Mama Mary's crust, homemade sauce etc..., this passed muster.


As you can see, Livy wasn't thrilled with having to wait for her treat, but she did & enjoyed it:)

Gilden Tree Foot Scrubber:


I stumbled upon an Amazon local deal (few months ago) for Bloom.com- I chose to redeem for some natural goodies. This 2 sided foot scrubber is made from terra cotta and soothes away roughies with ease and doesn't disintegrate (like pumice). I love it- just need to remember to use it more often:) Incidentally, it made Oprah's "best" list.

Feel free to share your faves too:)

TiffanyLink

No comments:

Post a Comment