Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Save Big!


I don't usually share sale info but I was so chuffed with grabbing up some great bargains that I decided to indulge, just this once.

Land's End is running an extra 20% off all sale items through 11:59pm today, plus you get free shipping with the code: BANNER, pin: 2323.

And, if you order through the Ebates site 1st, you get an additional 6% back! My kind of bargains!

If you haven't purchased from Land's End before, then be prepared for great quality products and 100% satisfaction. I love their kids clothes/shoes, towels & sheets, jackets etc.... Picked up a fleece pullover for me this time, as well as a new pair of jeans, a corduroy skirt for Livy, duvet cover with shams and more:)

And, if you need to make a return, no worries- just take it to Sears for a fuss free return & no shipping costs:)


Lucy's expression perfectly captures how chuffed I'm feeling at present:)

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment