Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vintage Scrapbook

So I'm currently on a mission to create handmade gifts, indefinitely, much to hubby's chagrin, as this involves me staying even busier than usual! He's such a good sport though and valiantly watches the kids while I work away at the studio with Sweet Stamper aka my Mom:)

A few weeks ago I hatched a plan to complete a vintage themed scrapbook- I wanted to create a unique & special gift for Rose, in honor of her turning 1:) Thus, I grabbed some fabulous Stampin' Up! supplies and got busy- the collection of products that I used has retired (sniff) but was called 'Sew Suite' and I fell in love with all of it:)

I also must apologize for the dreadful quality of the pictures in this post (especially)- the clouds decided to roll in, the pages are still in their plastic sleeves and I was snapping these pics 1o minutes before flying out the door to Rose's birthday bash! Still, I hope you can see enough to be inspired:)

Here are a few of the pages:

Love the vintage buttons and a little pom pom trim seemed just right:)


I adore the blue 'floral' print- it just makes me happy:)


Vintage sewing machines and faux fabric patterns- yes, please.


Love the card stock ric rac and 'needle & thread' image on the Designer Series Paper:)

And of course, to stay with the vintage theme, I made a coordinating birthday card...

...just love that sweet bow:)

I aged the layers with lots of sponging and the stamped images are coordinating rub-ons.

Jenny was kind enough to report that my vintage scrapbook was a hit (always the goal!) & I can't wait to see pictures of Rose adorning the pages:)

Be sure to take time & capture those special moments- they vanish so quickly.

Thanks for stopping by,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment