Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Dolly


I was in Big Lots this week and took a few moments to check out the clearance shelves- one of the employees was making further reductions...aaahhh...moth to the flame....

We got chatting and I found myself digging for unbeknown treasures as the sweet Big Lots lady was marking things down another 75% off!

This doll was a real score: $3 and originally
retailed for $30! Livy was thrilled:) It's ironic that Livy was so enthralled with the doll's tidy hair though as I can hardly keep a hair clip on our little tornado's head!

This past week I had been ruminating that Livy needed some new diverting amusement- another great bargain find & right on time!!!

"Keep your friends close..." and the clearance rack closer:)

BTW, we're currently trying to name this new inhabitant- any ideas? We already have a "Dolly":)

Hugs,

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment