Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Slow Cooker Dinner


Yesterday, I shared the following recipe with our play group and served it for dinner- fabulous. It simply requires 4 ingredients + a slow cooker:

Lawrey's Seasoned Salt, Liquid Smoke, Worcestershire Sauce & meat of choice.

This time I used pork shoulder ribs that I found on a great sale and they came out beautifully.


Simply sprinkle meat liberally with seasoned salt & place in slow cooker. Add multiple dashes of both sauces and cook on low/high until fall apart tender. That's it!

Incidentally, this is hubby's favorite rendition for beef short ribs:)

I had hopes of showing you the final product but it was gobbled up before I could get a pic! Oh well. You'll just have to take my word for it- they were fabulous & so easy:)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment