Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Quick & Easy Gift, Part 2


To coordinate with Leyla's Christmas bulletin board, I fashioned a soccer themed board for "Kurtis"- I found the fabric on sale at Hobby Lobby:)


I opted for less ribbon on this board as it's for an 11 y/o boy, and hoping it might resemble the goalie posts...if you imagine really hard:)

I created custom tacks for this board too (same method as the orange), using Stampin' Up! gray corduroy brads-the colored tack won't be seen once adhered to the board:) I have these comfortably housed in a recycled baby food jar but I'm thinking I need to make additional tacks as they seem lonely at the bottom... less is not always more:)

Stage one for homemade Christmas gifts completed- feeling grand:)

Thanks for stopping by,

Tiffany

2 comments: