Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Sneaky Broccoli

I haven't been able to completely win Olivia over on the broccoli front- I figure we still have time, but then, "there's no time like the present" either:)

Above you'll see Cheesy Rice & Broccoli, a creative solution- Livy loves it and eats all the broccoli, as long as it's in teeny florets:) Who wouldn't eat cheesy rice?:)

And I recently bought some organic rice to try out as it was on sale- who says you can't eat better for less?!

I did a side by side test with the cooked store brand long grain white rice and found the flavor/integrity of the organic to be much nicer. I've been hunting for rice bargains ever since and scored some great deals on higher quality rices at Big Lots & close out sales at HEB.

Rice is a great addition to your pantry- gluten free, filling and economical.

Share your favorite rice dish below & thanks for stopping by:)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment