Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunny Days

If you're like me, you may often forget to apply sunscreen before venturing out. I'm on a mission to change this. I'm pretty hard core about slathering my kiddos with sunscreen and have switched to all natural but I still am neglecting myself all too often.

Solution: I apply to myself while I apply to the kids! Simple!

I just picked up an extra sunscreen at Sprouts as I was running low- it was on sale for almost half off. Score for all natural at a great price!

And my Mom just gave me a great all natural sunscreen
(for kids but I use the same) that she found on clearance at her local HEB- originally $15 something and she got it for $3 something. Always check the clearance area & always protect your skin!

Stay safe while enjoying sunny days this summer:)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment